Find yourself stuck in your writing?
In Part 1, Kathi and Michele share the first three strategies to overcome writer’s block. The mental game of writer’s block can be overcome.
Michele helps us push through to make sure our legitimate reasons for not writing do not become consistent excuses not to write. If you are waiting to “feel it” it will not happen.
Kathi and Michele will discuss eight strategies over two episodes. Tune in for the first few tips today!
Michele shares the tips from Jeff Goines. Read more tips from his blog here.
In today’s episode, you will know:
- What are the different types of writer’s block?
- Sometimes you need to write the junk to get to the good stuff.
- How writer’s block is a mental game.
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twiter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
- Join our Facebook Group for continued conversation
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or subscribe to our list now and never miss an episode or blog.
Join us for next week’s episode (Part 2) when we talk about the next five strategies. You won’t want to miss it!
Meet Your Hosts
Author, Speaker, Communicator Academy Creator and CEO
Author, Speaker, Mastermind Coach