Welcome to a two part series with Amy Carroll on how to maximize your return on investment for events.
Kathi shares how when your work is determined by a dollar, it changes everything. As christian communicators, we need to have a higher price on our communication, but it’s not always money.
In today’s episode, you will know:
- How it is important to assess your investment
- What does it mean to be wise in your investment
- Having boundaries with ROI allows you to be generous
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
- Join our Facebook Group for continued conversation
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or subscribe to our list now and never miss an episode or blog.
A big Communicator Academy thank you to today’s podcast sponsor, Leverage Conference 2019
Register now and use CALISTENER to save $150!
Meet Our Guest
Speaker and Author
Amy Carroll, a speaker and author for Proverbs 31 Ministries, writes for “Encouragement for Today” devotions and coaches for Compel training for writers.
Amy is the author of Breaking Up with Perfect and has contributed to several other books. As co-host for Cheri Gregory’s Grit ‘n’ Grace podcast, she’s known for her unabashed southern style and joyful spirit.
Amy is the founder of Next Step Coaching Services where she has invested in over 200 coaching clients. It’s her delight to be a small part of each one’s ministry.
Amy lives in North Carolina where you can find her on any given day texting her sons at college or figuring out one more alternative to cooking dinner.
Learn more at amycarroll.org
Meet Your Hosts
Author, Speaker, Communicator Academy Creator and CEO
Author, Speaker, Mastermind Coach