Kathi, Michele and Amy shares some “deal-breakers” for accepting speaking opportunities and how to know when it is okay say no.
When you are running on a deficit on your ROI, it depletes your ability to do ministry. As speakers, we may want to say yes to everything, but we can’t let our desperation drown out the red flags.
How do you as a speaker make the most out of events?
In today’s episode, you will know:
- The importance of boundaries and having the hard conversations.
- Deal breakers for accepting events
- How to make the most of an event, including book tables
- How to grow your email list
- Find Kathi’s source for bags here
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
- Join our Facebook Group for continued conversation
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or subscribe to our list now and never miss an episode or blog.
A big Communicator Academy thank you to today’s podcast sponsor, Leverage Conference 2019
Register now and use CALISTENER to save $150!
Meet Our Guest
Speaker and Author
Amy Carroll, a speaker and author for Proverbs 31 Ministries, writes for “Encouragement for Today” devotions and coaches for Compel training for writers.
Amy is the author of Breaking Up with Perfect and has contributed to several other books. As co-host for Cheri Gregory’s Grit ‘n’ Grace podcast, she’s known for her unabashed southern style and joyful spirit.
Amy is the founder of Next Step Coaching Services where she has invested in over 200 coaching clients. It’s her delight to be a small part of each one’s ministry.
Amy lives in North Carolina where you can find her on any given day texting her sons at college or figuring out one more alternative to cooking dinner.
Learn more at amycarroll.org
Meet Your Hosts
Author, Speaker, Communicator Academy Creator and CEO
Author, Speaker, Mastermind Coach