Kathi Lipp and Kelly Wilbanks are continuing the conversation on how to create a killer newsletter. In the first week we talked about why we should have a newsletter. The second week all things newsletter content were discussed. Now, Kathi and Kelly show us how to craft the newsletter into something that people actually want to read. Listen in to learn how to focus on the audience who is receiving the newsletter, the importance of staying committed to the core promise and:
- How to determine the balance of including links and other extras
- How to track all of those great ideas….or conquer up ideas when you’re at a loss
- How to handle unsubscibers
Links and Resources:
You are not going to want to miss next week’s episode on How to Make Your Newsletter Something People Look Forward To!
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or subscribe to our list now and never miss an episode or blog.
Meet Your Hosts
Author, Speaker, Communicator Academy Creator and CEO
Kelly Wilbanks lives with her husband and three young daughters in Eastern Washington. On any given day there is either a DIY project, gardening venture, or little mermaids in the hot tub. After overcoming several difficult obstacles in her life, Kelly has come to see anger as a super-power. She wants to help women wisely weaponize their passion to overcome any obstacle in their way. You will find stories of her mistakes and occasional triumphs on her Facebook page “Inspired Resourcefulness” or her website www.kellywilbanks.com.
Transcript of this Episode