Kathi and Roger are back with us today in episode three talking about how to create an intern team. In episode one they were reflecting on small beginnings, uniqueness, and growth. In the next episode they talk about the growth and creating win-win situations. Now, listen in as they continue the conversation about how to create a great intern program and:
- Making sure to set up expectations
- How to organize everything
- How to ensure their personal growth
- What are the characteristics of a great intern
West Coast Christian Writers Online Mega Conference
February 25th-27th 2021
- This exciting event is filled with incredible keynote addresses, workshops, mentoring circles, and more.
16 agents & editors
15 Round Tables (genre or topic specific)
17 professional authors doing coaching appts
Their new professional author circle small group led by one of my favorites Cheri Gregory
- Plus, I’ll be teaching and hosting a Round table
- Tickets are $199, but if you use the code REDHOUSE code you will get the flash sale price of the $129.
West Coast Christian Writers Conference: use promo code REDHOUSE for discount
Meet Your Hosts
Author, Speaker, Communicator Academy Creator and CEO
Roger is a productivity and quality engineer for a Fortune 50 company.
Roger helps teams reach their full productivity potential by teaching them practical and simple steps to reach their goals. Roger and his wife, author Kathi Lipp, teach communicators how to share their message through social media and email marketing.
He and Kathi coauthored Happy Habits for Every Couple with Harvest House Publishers.