Join Kathi and her partner in business and in life, Roger, as they continue to share their tips for “How to Build a Team Without Breaking the Bank.” In the previous episodes, Kathi and Roger gave some great insight into how to create an intern program, and who should have one. In this episode, they give valuable advice on how to run that internship, including:
- Recruiting and interviewing potential interns (spoiler alert: you can’t hire everyone you interview)
- How to make sure your interns are placed in the roles they will be successful in
- What processes you need to have in place to keep your program running smoothly
West Coast Christian Writers Online Mega Conference
February 25th-27th 2021
- This exciting event is filled with incredible keynote addresses, workshops, mentoring circles, and more.
16 agents & editors
15 Round Tables (genre or topic specific)
17 professional authors doing coaching appts
Their new professional author circle small group led by one of my favorites Cheri Gregory
- Plus, I’ll be teaching and hosting a Round table
- Tickets are $199, but if you use the code REDHOUSE code you will get the flash sale price of the $129.
West Coast Christian Writers Conference: use promo code REDHOUSE for discount
Meet Your Hosts
Author, Speaker, Communicator Academy Creator and CEO
Roger is a productivity and quality engineer for a Fortune 50 company.
Roger helps teams reach their full productivity potential by teaching them practical and simple steps to reach their goals. Roger and his wife, author Kathi Lipp, teach communicators how to share their message through social media and email marketing.
He and Kathi coauthored Happy Habits for Every Couple with Harvest House Publishers.
254 How to Handle Money for Creatives (and those who love them): Episode 4 – Who Are the People You Need to Make Your Finances Work?
Kathi Lipp and Roger Lipp explain who they have on their team to help them with their finances, and what the role of each person is.
253 How to Handle Money for Creatives (and those who love them): Episode 3 – How Kathi and Roger Have Set Up Their Business Finances
Kathi Lipp and Roger Lipp explain how their Profit First accounts are set up, and what percentage of their income goes in which account.
252 How to Handle Money for Creatives (and those who love them): Episode 2 – How to Set Up Your Business Finances
Kathi Lipp and Roger Lipp talk about the challenges of managing finances and introduce the concept of Profit First.