Join Kathi and her partner in business and in life, Roger, as they continue to share their tips for “How to Build a Team Without Breaking the Bank.” In the previous episodes, Kathi and Roger gave some great insight into how to create an intern program, and who should have one. In this episode, they give valuable advice on how to run that internship, including:
- Recruiting and interviewing potential interns (spoiler alert: you can’t hire everyone you interview)
- How to make sure your interns are placed in the roles they will be successful in
- What processes you need to have in place to keep your program running smoothly
West Coast Christian Writers Online Mega Conference
February 25th-27th 2021
- This exciting event is filled with incredible keynote addresses, workshops, mentoring circles, and more.
16 agents & editors
15 Round Tables (genre or topic specific)
17 professional authors doing coaching appts
Their new professional author circle small group led by one of my favorites Cheri Gregory
- Plus, I’ll be teaching and hosting a Round table
- Tickets are $199, but if you use the code REDHOUSE code you will get the flash sale price of the $129.
West Coast Christian Writers Conference: use promo code REDHOUSE for discount
Meet Your Hosts
Author, Speaker, Communicator Academy Creator and CEO
Roger is a productivity and quality engineer for a Fortune 50 company.
Roger helps teams reach their full productivity potential by teaching them practical and simple steps to reach their goals. Roger and his wife, author Kathi Lipp, teach communicators how to share their message through social media and email marketing.
He and Kathi coauthored Happy Habits for Every Couple with Harvest House Publishers.
Kathi Lipp and Michele Cushatt encourage us about getting specific with our niche and give us the two essential ways to discover it and questions to ask ourselves.
Kathi Lipp and Michele Cushatt encourage us about getting specific with our niche and give us seven reasons why.
Kathi and Roger are back with us today in episode four talking about how to run an intern team.