What is a funnel and when do you need one? Listen in as Kathi talks with her favorite guest, Roger Lipp, about taking your readers and listeners on a journey using these five steps:
- Build awareness through consistent and quality content.
- Connect with those who are newly acquainted with your ministry or business.
- Offer more to your “tribe” of followers.
- Give extras to your customers and acknowledge their feedback.
- Encourage advocates to share their experience with others.
Kathi and Roger share how to establish a strategy for transition between each step and challenge you to love people well, no matter where they are in the process.
Listen in and be encouraged to connect with people, provide value, and figure out your next steps to support your audience!
Looking for more helpful content to build your writing business or ministry? Come join us over at Kathi Lipp’s Writing at the Red House Facebook group!
Meet Your Hosts
Author, Speaker, Writing at the Red House Creator and CEO
Roger is a productivity and quality engineer for a Fortune 50 company.
Roger helps teams reach their full productivity potential by teaching them practical and simple steps to reach their goals. Roger and his wife, author Kathi Lipp, teach communicators how to share their message through social media and email marketing.
He and Kathi coauthored Happy Habits for Every Couple with Harvest House Publishers.